All candidates will demonstrate:
- active engagement in some form of Christian ministry,
- appreciation of and respect for IBI’s ethos,
- an ability to study at third level.
Entry routes to the BA programme
- Academic entry: Irish Leaving Certificate: 240 points or equivalent
- AP(E)L: You may apply for entry to the programme, or for credit transfer, on the basis of Accredited Prior Learning (APL) or Accredited Prior Experiential Learning (APEL). http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/admissions/admissions-policy/entry-with-advanced-standing.aspx
- Associate status entry: you will be required to demonstrate that you are able to work at BA level by successfully completing a semester as an associate student. Upon successfully completing and passing the modules in the first semester you can enrol for the full BA programme and transfer credits gained.
1. Non-EU citizens/residents.
Due to recent changes in the regulations, IBI is no longer in a position to accept applications from those who require a student visa to study in Ireland.
Non-native speakers of English must have an IELTS certificate or equivalent with a minimum score of 6.0. You will also be required to demonstrate the equivalence of any qualifications to UK/Irish standards.
Bursaries: IBI has a small bursary fund for students who are serving the Irish Church and have financial needs. Please contact our Bursar for more information.
Bursaries: IBI has a small bursary fund for students who are serving the Irish Church and have financial needs. Please contact us for more information.
Applying for the BA
Send the completed form (with copies of all academic transcripts, one passport-size photo and a non-refundable application fee of €50 to:
Irish Bible Institute,
22-24 Foley Street,
Applications currently being accepted.